All Hi-Point Handguns Feature
Polymer frame Durable, attractive easy-grip finish Last round lock open Quick on-off thumb safety Operations safety sheet +P rated Free extra rear peep sight Free trigger lock Lifetime warranty 100% American-made, parts and assembly *Note: Not for sale in IL
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 9+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 35 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Absolutely the most fun I've had in a long time, cheap fun, very accurate, never missed a beat 200 rounds! Cant wait till more ammo shows up. Yep its ugly and heavy but a blast to shoot.
Its a beast. Took to range and only had one misfire in 50 rounds. Brand new gun so I'm expecting a break-in period. Fires accurate and not bad recoil for .45 -- Probably because of size.
The Gun fired Perfectly with NO JAMS. The more I Look at HI-POINT the more I like them aesthetically. This is my first HI-POINT and it wont be the last. I'm going to purchase the entire line, from all the pistols to all the carbines as well.
Got my .45 today and sounded off with about 50 rounds of BlazerBrass 230gr. Nothing Short of perfect! It's on the heavy side, but that gives way for very little recoil and nice gun control. At 25 yds. I was able to keep a shot grouping inside a 10in radius. About the size of an intruders head. It's made in the USA and gets the job done!
just took my new hi point 45 out and tried it out. i was shocked at the quality of the pistol and the accuracy right out of the box. i'm very pleased. sure, its ugly and kinda heavy.........but it does what a gun is supposed to do......shoots every time and hits the target if i do my part. i'd buy another in a heartbeat. try one...you'll like it.
Picked up the JHP a few weeks ago and have to say that I really like it. This thing shot straight right out of the box and has been flawless in it's performance. I polished the feed ramp (comes painted black), tweaked the magazine, and added some Traction grips within a week. Yes, it's a little large and does have some weight to it, but it's definitely manageable. I've taken it out to the range a couple of times and have shot varied ammo brands without and FTF,FTE or accuracy issues. I can comfortably say that this is now my official nightstand gun. I'm a big fan of .45ACP and just had to try the Hi-Point for myself. No regrets, you just cant beat an accurate .45 for this price. Thanks Impact Guns. It's a keeper!
I am former military, I haven't really shot in almost a decade. A friend of mine told me about this Hi-Point Model JHP .45 ACP. I was intriqued. I went through the process and bought the gun. It was different, it is big and heavy. I got the chance to shoot it about a week later. The handgun performed flawlessly. The Ammunition used was Winchester .45ACP 230Gr. FMJ Target rounds. After sighting it in, the weapon was accurate at around 40 ft. Just remember to bring your ear protection along 230Gr Rounds are quite loud.
Just bought one at local gun show, was going to buy here but got that, I want it now bug. Got home and stripped it down, YouTube video was very helpful, not the easiest gun to dis and re assemble, but overall yeah, it's heavy, bulky and ugly, I love it! Can't wait to shoot it this weekend.
Based on price and how it shots, it's worth it. Big and bulky? Yes. Your not going to conceal this puppy. This gun is heavy so it helps with recoil. I have a 12 year old boy and he shot a entire box. No problems and he was very accurate (thanks X-Box) don't hesitate buying this gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.