Metal reinforced polymer upper receiver and the Omni Hybrid metal reinforced polymer lower receiver. Lower features a hammer and trigger pin retainment system. P4 model features a Nano Composite Parts Kit. This kit includes the hammer, trigger, disconnector, takedown pins, safety selector, magazine release and detents all made form nano composite material. Black nitride treated barrel. KeyMod free float rail. Low Profile gas block. Standard AR pistol buffer tube compatible with most braces. Includes 30-round magazine.
- Category : Specialty
- Type : AR Pistol
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 7.5"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Sights : None, Optic Ready
- Weight : 4.7 lbs
- Metal Finish : Black
I have shot over 300 rounds through mine in all weather- never a problem. I really like it.
Bought the Maxx and took it out to fire it and it had a failure to feed the first round. It froze the bolt and the live round. The live round stuck out .25 inches jammed in the Chamber throat. Email and called ATI no response. Things go wrong but the manufacture does not stand behind its' product with a 1 year warranty? If Impact Guns is interested I can provide a copy of the photo with the frozen round, as it would not paste to the comments section. >>> Alan- if you bought it here at Impact Guns- it carries a Lifetime Warranty - you can see the details on the web page- under "Support" tab. BTW- these have been very reliable.
I did a ton of research before I decided to pull the trigger on this purchase, no pun intended. As of right now, I haven't taken it to the range, but if it performs anything like the ones in the videos I've seen, it's going to be fun. As far as Impact, great service as usual. This is the second firearm I've ordered from them. I placed the order on Monday, with standard shipping, and I got it on Thursday. Thanks IG (Impact Guns.)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.