Made to fit the S&W factory magazines for the Bodyguard .380. Enjoy a more controlable firearm- and one more life saving round! Our testers reported they were able to improve their accuracy due to a better grip profile.
*DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MAGAZINE, INCLUDES GRIP EXTENSION ONLY
Note; If you find your mag sping is not pushing the follower up enough to engage the slide catch- please try physically streching out your mag spring.
I was pretty excited to find these for my bodyguard. I wanted a little bit more property to grab without going over the top due to my carry position. I had heard of the spring issue, but IMPACT and some blogger suggested the spring stretch, which I did. The spring retracted and I started getting some FTFs about every 4 or 5 round and it failed to lock the slide back. May have to consider other options or a return. Feeling pretty down about this purchase. I was really rooting for this upgrade.
I have no issue with mine at all. I have 6 of them. You can try pre stretching the spring. I do that anyway on mags that are old- I just pull the springs out a bit.
With the mag extension installed, the mag spring no longer has enough strength at the top of the empty magazine to activate the slide stop. This kit should come with a new spring to keep the full functionality of the original magazine. Manually stretching the spring does not work; The spring goes back to it's original position after the magazine is loaded for the first time. I have not fired it yet to determine if the +1 extension causes any feed problems. *also, the glossy finish looks cheep and unfinished.
Slide does not lock open on last round. Is there a fix for this problem? +1 Extension works fine except for this problem. That’s why I gave it a 4 rating.
I have small hands, and i still couldn't wrap my pinky around anything on the stock configuration. This is the perfect size extension for this handgun bar none with convenient added capacity!
Easy to install. Adds an additional round to the mag's capacity without increasing the size of the original finger extension. Took it to the range yesterday and it performed flawlessly.
Fits perfectly, adds another round to factory mag. Happy with purchase.
Product fits perfect, was delivered on time and it feels good while holding my BG with out taking away from its concealability, highly recommend it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.