This extension will increase your magazine capacity from 6 rounds to 7 rounds.
These are CNC milled out of solid piece high quality nylon. Thousands sold and shipped worldwide! Newest update-- to prevent any feed problems and guarantee function--- 100% every time. Made to fit the Ruger factory magazines only.
1. Push in retaining button and remove factory baseplate while controlling the magazine spring.
2. Clean inside of magazine body. Make sure the follower slides up and down without binding. (Some followers have a little bit of mold flashing that binds as the follower goes up and down).
3. The Impact +1 baseplate is retained by the button plate and a "pinch" at the rear of the flange groove.
4. To install, hold the follower, spring, and button plate inside the magazine body with your finger. Align the groove of the Impact +1 with the flange, and push on. There will be a little resistance.
5. When started, hold the button plate up with a thin, flat screwdriver (a jeweler's screwdriver works well).
6. Continue to push on, while holding the button plate up as long as possible. Withdraw the screwdriver, and push the baseplate fully rearward. It will seat with an audible snap.
7. Confirm the button plate is seated - visible in the hole on the bottom of the Impact +1. The button will be recessed about .060" or 1.5mm when fully seated.
8. When properly installed with the Impact +1, the magazine will now hold 7 rounds, while providing a more secure and controllable grip.
Added this to my LCP I Magazines for my LCP II pistol. This combined with the Magguts spring makes the magazines 8 rounds. To have 8+1 in a micro pistol is impressive. The hook works perfect for taming recoil by my ring finger and one full finger more helps very much.
Ok where to begin? I have large hands and this extension really allows allows for for a much more secure grip. The added round is nice in a low capacity micro gun. I went a step further and added a Magguts spring to the mix and I have 8 + 1 in the pipe and it functions perfectly together. Fired almost 100 rounds with out a hitch so far. Really like this better than the factory +1 for my size hands the hook is perfect.
Already defective and now risky to use. Shot it at the range dozen rounds or so and while reloading I notice cracks at the opening where it slides onto the mag. >>>> Please contact us for replacements- they are under our warranty. Thanks
I have purchased a rival's part prior to this. The rival's part didn't fit as flush and was made out of aluminum. While the aluminum was nice the couture of the part wasn't as good as this one. This one matches the gun better, and being composite actually is more similar to the original base plate of the mag that you are taking off. The installation was a breeze, and actually easier than that of the competitor. It fits the magazine like it was meant to be on there. It improves the grip, and allows me to get two fingers on the grip. The only complaint is that it could curve up in the back to totally look like it came with the gun. (but that is my OCD tendencies setting in). The LCP2 in the picture looks like it is an even better fit, but for the price this is the best mag extension I have found for the original LCP and I would highly recommend to anyone. I am probably going to buy more for my kids LCP's as well.
Works as it says, although sometimes the slide does not lock I noticed after installed the extension.
Converted 3 of my stock 6 round magazines for my Ruger LCP II into 7 round magazines using these extensions and they work just fine. After the last round is ejected the slide will lock back. Ran 100+ rounds combination of Aguila and Winchester ammo and had no failures so far.
A must have for this gun. Make holding on to the gun much easier. Only seconds to install and works great!!!
Great product, bought two and they installed in seconds. Helps make the weapon manageable. Good job to the makers. I am planning on buying one more.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.