Quick takedown Model 94 lever-action rifle - designed for compact carry in a pack or case. Soft rubber buttpad for better recoil management. Marble Arms front sight and adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight -- drilled and tapped for scope mounts.
WALNUT STOCK with satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling and a blued steel forearm cap offer a nostalgic look
• TRADITIONAL TAKEDOWN MECHANISM is fast and easy to operate
• TRIPLE-CHECKED BUTTON RIFLED BARREL for the ultimate in accuracy and precision
• ROUND LOCKING BOLT TRUNNIONS help ensure a smooth, quick lever throw
• BOLT RELIEF CUT reduces hammer drag for smoother cocking
• RADIUSED LEVER EDGES give added protection to your fingers
• HAMMER is drilled and tapped for a KNURLED HAMMER SPUR EXTENSION (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted
• MARBLE ARMS® FRONT SIGHT AND ADJUSTABLE SEMI-BUCKHORN REAR SIGHT get you on target quickly
• STEEL LOADING GATE for smoother loading
• ARTICULATED CARTRIDGE STOP improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges
• DRILLED AND TAPPED FOR SCOPE MOUNTS to easily attach your favorite optics
Take one down and . . . The Winchester® Model 94® is popular throughout the world, and today’s production utilizes the latest manufacturing technology to bring you some of the most accurate models ever produced. John M. Browning’s original takedown design in the new Trails End Takedown rifle comes apart quickly for easy transporting just about anywhere. The versatile Model 94 is perfect for hunting in thick brush for hogs and other fast-moving game. The Trails End Takedown in 450 Marlin is ported for less muzzle jump, less recoil and is fitted with a Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad. Select your caliber and get after it.
Easy takedown. You can take down the Model 94® into two compact components - the barrel assembly and the stocked receiver assembly then slip it into your backpack, wrap it in your bedroll, strap it on your ATV or tuck it behind the seat of your truck, boat or bush plane. Reassembly is easy. Put the two pieces together, give the end of the magazine tube a few turns and you have a full-length rifle with the same superb accuracy as the other models.
Special features. Hammer is drilled and tapped for knurled hammer spur extension (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted. Marble Arms® front sight and adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight get you on target quickly. Steel loading gate for smoother loading. Articulated cartridge stop improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts lets you easily attach your favorite optics.
- Name : M94 Takedown 30-30 Bl/wd 20
- Desc :
- Model : Model 94 Takedown Rifle
- Model # : 534191114
- Manufacturer : Winchester
- Caliber : 30-30
- Type : Rifle
- Action : Lever Action
- Barrel : 20"
- Finish : Blue
- Length : 38"
- Sights : Marble Arms FS/Adj Buckhorn RS
- Magazine : /
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.