Solid top receiver with side ejection, steel trigger, tubular magazine and Micro-Groove barrel. Hammer block safety. Checkered walnut finished birch stock with pistol grip, & hard rubber buttplate. Tapped receiver. Adjustable open rear and bead front sight. Safety lock included.
A no-frills hunting machine, the Model 336W is chambered for 30-30 Win. and features a 20" Micro-Groove® barrel with adjustable rear and ramp with hood front sights. Plus, its receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. The walnut-finished hardwood stock and fore-end have cut checkering. Rifle includes a factory mounted and boresighted 3-9x32mm scope.
This popular pistol grip carbine and rifles have a hardwood or laminated hardwood stock, 6-shot capacity, adjustable rear and bead front sights, and the receiver is tapped for a scope mount, mount and scope included in this package.
(Specifications subject to change without notice)
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 30-30 Winchester
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 38.25"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Laminate Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
I ordered and received this rifle with scope from Impact Guns and was not disappointed. Shipped fast to my FFL in perfect condition. The 336 is excellent for deer and hog. The scope is good for people like me who like crosshairs and have old eyes. Love it.
I was looking around for a good lever action that I could use for fun as well as hunting and other things that I needed. This one was it. Just to make sure it works properly I did the only thing you could do, take it to the range and put about 500 rounds through it. The factory sight settings were low and left, just some basic adjustments and it was dead on. Unlike what alot of people complain about with guns, if you know how to shoot, you can hit a target past 25 yards, I was shooting on a 150 yard range and was still maintaining a 3 inch 3 round group. No problems as of yet and not expecting any, but if there are parts seem easy enough to find to fix it.
I had this rifle for over 15 years and harvested many Muley and White tail deer and Elk in Montana with it.
Great gun, inherited from my father when i was 13 years old used it for over 15 years take deer down, coyotes and even elk with only one shot, using 160 grain. but is a great gun haven't had to replace anything on it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.