The 336C has become one of the most popular rifles in North America. Its genuine American black walnut stock is enhanced with fine cut checkering. In addition to 30/30 Win., the 336C is also available in 35 Rem., a cartridge favored by many hunters because of its reputation as a hard-hitting brush-buster.
Stock-- American black walnut pistol grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish; blued steel barrel band with integral swivel stud.
Sights Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 30-30 Winchester
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 38.5"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
Haven't shot a gun more fun than this marlin 30-30. Great all-around varmint and target shooting gun.
My particular 336 30-30 is one of my favorite rifles! It is just a fun rifle to plink with or hunt hogs. I love the feel and scope for thick brush. I did not like the open sights for my 60+ year old eyes. Mine seems to prefer 170 grain bullets. It will be here forever.
I just purchased my first Marlin. It's a Mod. 336C and was supposed to have a walnut stock. It came with a laminated stock and looks great. It shoots even better than it looks. I am extremely satisfied. Marlin has closed the plant where lever actions were made so you may want to get one before the price goes way up.
I own a 336c and love it! I have a weaver scope rail and a leupold scope and it's a nail driver. couldn't ask for a better deer rifle and love the checkering and details.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.