(AB-8) AB-8 Arm Bar
This Arm Bar can be configured as a brace or stock!
The optional AB-BA brace adapter that allows you to install the GearHead Works Tail Hook Brace
The optional Folding Buttplate makes it a stock and allows you to fold snag free from a bag or shoot folded with a Drum!
Lightweight and Rigid!
Modular Design - Brace/Stock with many mounting options
Integrated QD Sling Socket
Compatible with SIG folding mechanisms
7075 T6 Aluminum
(AB-BA) AB-BA Brace Adapter for Arm Bar
This adapter mounts to the end of our AB (Arm Bar) and allows you to install braces like the TailHook from Gear Head Works
7075 T6 Aluminum
Type 3 Hard-coat Anodize
AB-BA Socket Head Screw
AB-BA Anti-Rotation Pin
(TH1C-BLK-RET) Tailhook MOD 1C – Black
The Patented Tailhook MOD 1C is 30% lighter and 30% more compact than or standard Mod 1. With a profile similar to the SCW Tailhook it truly is the most compact pistol brace on the market today. At less than an inch thick, it can be adapted to practically every platform on the market. To activate the brace functionality, depress the release button and pull the arm down. This creates the shelf that will counterbalance the muzzle weight of your large frame handgun. The ability of your forearm to hold the weight allows you to relax your shooting wrist and concentrate on trigger control. True one handed operation is achieved since you do not need a second hand to attach the brace to your arm. MOD 1C can be set up for right or left handed operation.
We start with a solid piece of billet aluminum and meticulously machine every aspect for a part that is as nice to look at as it is to use. This version clamps to pistol buffer tubes or adapter spuds ranging from 1.17″ to 1.2″ in diameter. It features a limited rotation sling swivel QD socket as well. Weighing in at 3.4 ounces, you will never feel it there. That is, until you want to use it. It is finished with a hard anodizing to withstand years of serious use.
Included in the package is the Mod 1C brace and hex wrench for installation only. It does NOT come with any adapters or buffer tube for mounting to your pistol.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.