Its predecessor was built under multiple US Army contract for the Glock 30, and now AWC has the privilege of equipping elite Spec Ops with the Nexus III for use on the Sig P220 Combat & HK USP Tactical Pistol.
The Nexus III is built tough for users who require equipment to flat out work regardless of extreme conditions. Hot desert, freezing cold mountain terrain, or salt water emersion, this unit is dependable and can handle the abuse.
The special recoil regulator module integrated into the very effective Nexus III silencer guarantees reliable semi-auto fire. This suppressor, in addition to significantly reducing muzzle blast, is also effective in the elimination of muzzle flash, and felt recoil. Although the unit is designed to be fired with artificial environment to obtain the optimal suppression, its dry performance is impressive. This unit does not contain any type of mesh packing or accuracy degrading wipes. The Nexus III 45 suppressor is constructed of corrosion resistant titanium, stainless steel, 17-4PH heat treated steel & 6061T6.
The Nexus IIITM mounts on the factory threaded barrels of the HK MK23 SOCOM, HK Tactical, HK Tactical Compact and Sig P220 Combat .45 pistols. Properly machined replacement threaded match grade suppressor tuned stainless steel barrels are available for Colt, Glock, Kimber, Para Ordnance, S&W Military & Police, SIG and Springfield Armory XD pistols directly from AWC or authorized AWC dealers.
OA Length 7.7 in
Diameter 1.35 in
Weight 13 oz
Construction Materials 304 Stainless; 17-4PH; Titanium; 6061T6
Standard Mounting Systems 16 x 1 RH; 16 x 1 LH; 37/64 x 24; 37/64 x 28;
Standard Finish Matte Black
Got one of these to put on an FNP 45 Tactical. It doesn't add a lot of weight to the end, and in my gun it cycles well. Out of 45 rounds I only had 3 hang-ups. When shot with some grease in the can, it can be VERY quiet. First round with fresh grease is like a suppressed .22. The drier it gets, the noisier. Shot dry, it is quieter than no suppressor, but it will ring your ears after a magazine or two. Didn't change my point of impact, nor did it degrade my accuracy. Good unit all round I think.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.