Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
Unique features for Patrol Rifle Optic
• Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery.
No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
• 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
• In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking
and maintenance easy.
• Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared
to iron sights and magnified scopes.
• Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with
Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
• Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world
conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
• Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
• Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
• Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with
both covers closed in an emergency.
• Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
• Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles.
(Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
• Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
• QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount.
Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
• Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage,
fingerprints and scratches.
||ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
||Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
||LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
||650 nm red light
|Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*
||Absence of parallax -
No centering required
|Night vision compatibility
|Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens
||No magnification (1X)
||One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
|Battery life in hours **
||30 000 (over 3 years of continuous use)
|Dot intensity adjustment
||Manual rotary switch
|Daylight (DL) settings
||6 DL of which one extra bright
||High strength aluminum
||Hard anodized, matte
|Adjustment 1 click
||13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)
||QRP2 mount for M1913 atandard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application
||-45° - +71° C, (50°- +160° F)
|Water resistance - submersible to
|Radioactive components used
|Width/height sight only
||55 x 55mm, (2.2” x 2.2”)
|Maximum ring width
|Weight sight only
|Weight sight with integrated mount
||11.6 oz including mount and spacer
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.