barrel made of 4150M chrome moly vanadium 11595E steel, chrome-lined, with
an A2 flash suppressor and a hardwood laminate stock with a nutmeg brown or
pepper gray finish. The receiver is forged from 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum
with an integral trigger guard and has a color-coordinating finish of
hardcoat coyote brown anodized or electrloess nickel (Mil-C-26074E). The
308 Hunter has a manual lever safety with markings on both sides of the
receiver, an A4-style optic ready flat top upper receiver, Mil-Std 1913
railed gas block, and a Hogue overmolded pistol grip. This rifle comes in a
hard plastic gun case with black web sling, and a QD sling swivel.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length : 18.0"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 39.5"
- Weight : 8.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Laminate Wood Nutmeg
- Metal Finish : Brown/Black
I walked into our local indoor range and gun shop on Tuesday. The Windham Hunter with the Nutmeg laminated stock caught my eye right away. On Wednesday I brought my FNAR that I've had for a couple years and have never been satisfied with. The 20 inch barrel accuracy and trigger didn't make me happy. I expected it to take at least a couple of weeks to sell but 3 hours later Jerry called me and said it sold. Thursday I stopped by and he made me a deal I couldn't refuse on the Windham Hunter .308 AR. That evening I installed an extended charging handle, a 1.5 lb Jard trigger and Burris XTR3-12X50 scope on it. Friday I got the chance to shoot my ammo through it. It's the same load I use in my Armalite AR-10T and It have me a 5/8 inch group with a 12 MPH wind out of my right. I have nothing to complain about this rifle as I love the looks and the way it shoots.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.