"In the world of Competitive Shooting, the month of August holds the most diversified matches a competitor will find. Long 600 yard shots, courses in complete darkness, and quick speed shoots will test any 3 Gunner in the country to their limits.
I was the only shooter in the nation to stay in the Top 5 at all 3 Major Matches in ultra competitive Tactical Optics Division. The first match was in New Mexico at the famous NRA Whittington Center.
The Rocky Mountain 3 Gun Championship tests the shooter's long range rifle prowess with targets as far as600 yards away. I was able to maintain a Top 5 finish after suffering a rough start.
Then I went on to Bend, Oregon for the CTC Midnight Invitational, the world's largest all night 3 gun match. The versatility of the STAG Arms Model 3G rifle really shined here. The only change the Team had to make to their rifles was to add a light/laser combo. I reached the podium with a 3rd place finish amongst some of the trickiest stages all year. Jesse Tischauser had some shotgun problems early on but was able to fight back to a respectable 13th. Finally, the 3rd Annual Pro-Am 3Gun Championship brought together a whopping 275 Pro shooters. Using the same model 3G rifle, I was able to dominate the speed stages and capture a 2nd place finish.
t is always tough traveling to 3 different matches in 4 weeks. I really depend on my gear to hold up and stay reliable so I can just concentrate on the shooting. Although each of these matches presented a wide variety of challenges, I was able to rely on my STAG Arms 3G rifle the whole way. It did not hiccup and proved accurate and fast. It did not matter if the shots were long, in total darkness, or a straight up-close quarter and fast."
Team Stag Arms
- Category : Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 18"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Geissele
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 36"-39.5"
- Weight : 7.8 lbs
- Stock Description : Magpul ACS Black
- Metal Finish : Black Hard Coat Anodized
Straight from the box this gun is a real shooter. Trigger is perfect. I put a acog on it and shot 4 rounds to zero it. 200 yards is nothing for this gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.