M&P15 Rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle. Built to perform multiple uses under various conditions, M&P15 Rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, M&P15 Rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down. M&P15 Rifles are lightweight and rugged embodying the best combination of function and form.
• 13” M&P, Slim, Modular Free-Float Rail System with
Magpul® M-LOK® Capability
• 2” M-LOK® Picatinny-Style Rail Panel Included
• Magpul® MBUS® Sights
• Patented S&W Flash Suppressor
• Lightweight, Contoured Barrel
• Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
• Armornite® Finish on Barrel - Interior and Exterior
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Mfg Item Num: 11600
Category: RIFLES CENTERFIRE TACTICAL
Caliber :223 Remington/5.56 NATO
Barrel Length :16"
Weight :6.9 lbs
Stock Description :6-Position Black
Metal Finish :Black
Muzzle :A2 Flash Hider
Receiver Material :Aluminum Alloy
Sights :Magpul MBUS Front and Rear
Barrel Description :4140 Steel
Barrel Length Range :16.00" to 17.99"
Weight Range :8.00 lbs to 9.99 lbs
Stock Finish Group :Synthetic
Metal Finish Group :Blued/Black
I bought this exact item online here at Impact Guns. I can verify that this IS the gun you will get. You should not leave a poor review of a product you do not own. This gun has been used to set a world record - 5 stars at the LEAST. Get you facts straight - then leave a correct review - just to be fair. thanks
Shady business tactics when you don't even show the actual gun you'll be receiving...sure in small red letters below the picture you put a warning, however, still shady. Some people may overlook that, but something tells me you're hoping they do.>>> Impact Reply: We appreciate input any time we have incorrect images. However- this one is CORRECT and we have shipped quite a few. You will get this gun pictured, Here is the link to the factory spec page https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-15t-tactical-m-lok
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.