Built from the ground-up as a dedicated .22 LR platform, the M&P15-22 Series mirrors the M&P15 format with identical operating controls and reliable performance. With new models from the Smith & Wesson Performance Center® along with camouflage availability, this high performance semi-automatic rifle line is perfect for any application. From training to competition or for just plain fun, the M&P15-22 is a proven rifle in any category.
Two-Position Receiver Mounted Safety Lever Functioning Charging Handle Bolt Catch Recessed Magazine Release Ambidextrous Load-Assist Button Match Grade Precision Barrel Lightweight, High Strength Polymer Upper and Lower Receiver with Integral Steel Inserts Lightweight, High-Strength Polymer Quad Rail Handguard Model: M&P15-22 Caliber: .22 LR Capacity: 10 Round Detachable Magazine Action: Blow Back Semi-Auto Barrel Length: 16" / 40.6 cm Barrel Twist: 1 in 15" Front Sight: Adjustable A2 Post Rear Sight: Adjustable Dual Aperture Overall Length: 33.75" Extended / 30.5" Collapsed Stock: 6-Position Adjustable Stock Weight: 5.5 lbs. /2,494.8 g Barrel Material: Carbon Steel Upper Material: Polymer Lower Material: Polymer Finish: Realtree® APG HD® Purpose: Competitive
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 30.5"-33.75"
- Weight : 5.5 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Realtree APG
- Metal Finish : Realtree APG/Black
really like the realtree APG HD Camo look,easy to break down for cleaning. ordered 2 35rd mag.for longer shooting times the larger mag worked very well no hiccups. the rifle is light and easy to handle great for young and first time shooters. the adjustable stock is also a great help with young shooters,having fun plinking.
I have a MP-15-22 (got it for $469 before the craziness, sorry)and it is THE most fun gun I have. put a lighter trigger on it with a slide-fire stock and off you go! This thing will cycle around 800rpm with the factory 25 round magazines and 550-600rpm with the heavier 35 rounders and a foregrip. It will still work with the chamber slightly cherry-red after 4 consecutive back-to-back 35-round magazines.
Awesome gun. Fires great. No jams so far. Kids love to shoot it too. Still need to install a scope and a drop down tier with flashlight for varments hunting.
I have fired over 1000 rounds with this rifle with no jams. I mounted a Nikon P-223 scope on this rifle and get 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards. I use the Winchester M22 ammo and never had a misfire. I love this rifle. It's fun to shoot!
This gun is beautiful. I took it to the range and shot over 100 Rnds. Used the CCI Tactical ammo. It shot out casings hard. Shot it fast, NO JAMS! Gun Barrel was very dirty when I got it. Spent an hour cleaning it. field strip is easy. If you shoot it fast the barrel heats up after a full mag. Very similar to a real AR. Accuracy is good, I am still setting up scope.
Awesome little rifle!!! tons of fun at a cheap price ,I'm very happy with my new toy, put 550rounds no problems at all.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.