Model: Model M&P15OR Rifle
Caliber: 5.56 mm NATO / .223
Capacity: 30 Rounds - Detachable Mag
Barrel Length: 16", threaded with flash hider
Action: Semi-Auto Gas Impingement
Barrel Twist: 1 in 9"
Front Sight: None. Gas block rail to mount QD sight
Overall Length:35" Extended/32" Collapsed
Stock:6 Position CAR Stock
Barrel Material:4140 Steel
Receiver Material:7075 T6 Aluminum
Finish:Hard Coat Black Anodized
Chromed Components:Barrel Bore, Gas Key Bolt Carrier, Chamber
Professional / Duty
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 32"-35"
- Weight : 6.5 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Adding to my collection- this SW optic ready model is the perfect base to turn into a custom rifle. I added an Eotech sight and some extra magazines and that is it. Very nice and good service from Impact Guns.
I purchased this about a year ago because of how little was on it. I wanted to customize it the way I would like it from the ground up. With an Aimpoint PRO RDS, and Magpul furniture, this baby is wonderful! I have never had a single problem with it once! No ftf, fte, stove piping, nothing! it just does not stop! for the value, and the quality, you cannot beat this rifle. I highly recommend it!
Initial mods (personal taste) were a new free floating forearm with Magpul vertical grip and an ACS stock. The gun was so tight that I couldn't fit a wedge buffer. I added MBUIS sights and an EOTECH 512 and was shooting less than 3-inch groups with fewer than a mag full of rounds... very little "tweaking" required. This is a very well built firearm and does everything it's supposed to do very efficiently and looks good doing it. My wife liked my so much, she had to get one as well.
Very good out of the box. The addition of a free floated forearm got it to great. The plastic AR carbine forearm halves were very tight and the spring pressure was hurting the accuracy potential of this fine little carbine. I now have an optic and BUIS mounted and am absolutely satisfied with this gun. It's accurate to the 500 yds I can use at my local range when I can steady up and shoot it properly.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.