-Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport II Rifle (Includes One Magpul 30rd P-Mag)
-TRUGLO Reflex Red Dot Sight
-One extra 30 Round Mag (manf and color may vary)
-Plano Hard Plastic Carrying Case
Detachable magazine. Adjustable A2 Post front sight with adjustable dual aperture rear sight. Sixteen inch Melonite coated barrel. Single stage trigger. Hard coat black anodized receiver finish. Chrome lined gas key and bolt carrier. High-temp polymer handguard.
Six-position telescopic stock. With flash suppressor compensator. Overall length of gun 32 inches collapsed and 35 inches extended.
The new M&P15 SPORT rifle joins Smith & Wesson's popular line of M&P15 semi-automatic tactical rifles. With its ready-to-go design, the M&P 15 SPORT benefits from accurate rifling, a durable Melonite coated barrel, adjustable sights and a single stage trigger.
Versatile, modular and an exceptional value, the M&P15 SPORT is a perfect choice for the tactical rifle enthusiast.
4 different selectable reticle patterns in red or green with 5 brightness settings.
Barrel length: 16"
Optic: Truglo reflex sight w/Magpul MBUS rear sight and A2 front sight post
Stock: 6-position collapsible
Muzzle: A2 birdcage flash hider
Overall length: 32" collapsed / 35" extended
The rifle is outstanding; the Truglo Reflex sight is poor at best. Rifle shows excellent workmanship as I took it apart, cleaned and oiled it. It functioned flawlessly. The iron sights were close on the first three shots. Went to turn on the Truglo and it did not work so I have no idea how it worked. Dealer would not take back the optic so I sent it to Truglo with a check for $12.50. In the interim, I ordered a Busnell TRS25 red dot with a medium rise base; excellent co witness. If the Truglo would have worked, it also would be a good co witness.
I just bought this package myself. Got the same fast shipping as always from Impact. I like the choice of optic and it fits my needs perfectly. About the tight pin- this is the way you want it. You push it out by tapping it with a small punch or driver. No problem. Perfection.
Order this firearm bundle on Thursday 7/24, and received it at my FFL dealer in AZ on Tuesday 7/29. Super Fast Shipping. The only reason not giving this firearm a five star is because the rear take down pin used to be able to field strip and pivot the lower receiver is extremely hard to move/loosen. It took me almost 1hr to loosen that pin, I have emailed Smith-Wesson on this issue and hopefully they can provided me with some intel on how or what is causing such a resistance with that pin. Other than that this deal is great, what more could you ask for a $710 deal for an AR-15 and the accessories that are included, best deal on the web. Thanks
My first gun bought online. Very happy with both the service and the gun package. It shoots great! Recommend Impact Guns and Smith and Wesson.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.