Mfg Item Num: 1226
Category: FIREARMS - TACTICAL RIFLES
Caliber :22 Long Rifle
Bbl Length :16.12"
Capacity :10 rd
Trigger :Single Stage
Safety :Cross Bolt
OAL :32 1/4" - 35 1/4"
Weight :6 1/2 lbs
Stock :Black Synthetic Collapsible
The scope mount, which is the entire upper rail you see on top of the receiver; it bolts to the receiver using recessed screws. This gun uses an ordinary 10/22 receiver that is clam-shelled by the cool looking receiver. Not nearly as easy to take down as a regular 10/22, but that is the price you pay for the cool looking cosmetics. Any how the upper scope mount rail kept coming loose on mine during normal reasonable usage. I finally put some loctite on the screws and I think the issue is now fixed. Good running gun. Won't hardly jam at all using decent ammo and factory 10 or 25 round clips. Quarter sized groups at 50 yards using a Simmons 2.5-10x50 scope.
Picked one up just for fun, now it's one of my favorite guns. Accurate, light weight, and fun to shoot. Great alternative to an AR. The 10/22 action is superb!
Good gun all around. I purchased it to practice and have a good 22 rifle. It is a disapointment that Ruger states and is in there proceedures to take the scope and scope mount off in order to take apart and clean the rifle. I had to re-zero the scope after cleaning. I found that you can file down a few parts near the front of the clip and grind down the back of the trigger guard to avoid this. I have been told that on the newer SR 22 rifles that this is not the case, however I called and e-mailed Ruger and was told that they have not changed the proceedures? I think the price is higher than should be 423 to 500 is alot for a 22. barrell length is just right for a 22 LR.
This gun is one of the first guns I've owned after haveing to return the first gun I got, a 1970 marlin 30-30 that was haveing issues and the shop diddnt fix it after I droped it off for over a week so I exchanged it for the Ruger SR-22, from the time I got it I loved it. Its well built, acurate, and alot of fun to shoot. Also if you like .22, I suggest the Henry AR-7 survival rifle.
Throw a 25-round banana clip on this thing and go. It's a heavy gun so there is absolutely NO recoil. This makes it extremely accurate on subsequent shots. Once sighted-in, just aim and blast away. Hours of cheap fun. It has eaten every round of cheap 22lr I have thrown at it. Enjoy!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.