Options: A4 Upper Receiver, Hogue Grip, Black, Two Stage Varmint, Heavy Match Stainless 1:8, Not Threaded, A2 Buttstock, Black, Standard Handle/Latch, Star Safety Selector, Standard Mag Catch,
CALIBER:.223 WYLDE CHAMBER FOR 5.56MM AND .223 CALIBER
LOWER RECEIVER:FORGED RRA LAR-15
UPPER RECEIVER:FORGED A4
BARREL:20-INCH AIR GAUGED STAINLESS STEEL HEAVY MATCH BARREL, CRYOGENICALLY TREATED, 1:8 TWIST - THE SAME BARREL USED IN OUR NM RIFLES. OVER 1 POUND LIGHTER THAN THE 20 INCH VARMINT'S BULL BARREL
GAS BLOCK:LOW PROFILE GAS BLOCK
TRIGGER:RRA TWO STAGE VARMINT TRIGGER
TRIGGER GUARD:RRA WINTER TRIGGER GUARD
HANDGUARD:RRA DELUXE EXTENDED FREE FLOAT RAIL, XL LENGTH, WITH THREE SHORT ACCESSORY RAILS
PISTOL GRIP:HOGUE RUBBER GRIP
ACCURACY:3/4 MOA AT 100 YARDS
INCLUDES:ONE MAGAZINE, RRA CASE, MANUAL AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
NOTE, THREADED MUZZLE:WE CANNOT SHIP A THREADED MUZZLE WITHOUT THE INSTALLATION OF A MUZZLE DEVICE
NOTE:A2 BUTTSTOCKS ARE CURRENTLY ON INDEFINITE BACKORDER
I've had mine for nearly 10 yrs., I've reload my own ammo and if I do my part a 1/2" 10 shot is easy... I've never taken anything larger than a coyote, but it rolls them with Authority.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.