Included options: Two Stage Varmint, Hogue Grip, Black, Bull Stainless Steel 1:8, Not Threaded, A2 Buttstock, Black, Standard Handle/Latch, Standard Mag Catch
CALIBER:.223 WYLDE CHAMBER FOR 5.56MM AND .223 CALIBER
LOWER RECEIVER:FORGED RRA LAR-15
UPPER RECEIVER:FORGED A4
BARREL:20-INCH AIR GAUGED STAINLESS STEEL BULL BARREL, CRYOGENICALLY TREATED, 1:8 TWIST, DIAMETER .920 FRONT OF GAS BLOCK, 1.050 UNDER HANDGUARD
GAS BLOCK:LOW PROFILE GAS BLOCK
TRIGGER:RRA TWO STAGE VARMINT TRIGGER
TRIGGER GUARD:RRA WINTER TRIGGER GUARD
HANDGUARD:RRA LIGHTWEIGHT FREE FLOAT RAIL, 17 INCH EXTENDED, M-LOK® COMPATIBLE
PISTOL GRIP:HOGUE RUBBER GRIP
ACCURACY:3/4 MOA AT 100 YARDS
INCLUDES:ONE MAGAZINE, RRA CASE, MANUAL AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
NOTE, THREADED MUZZLE:WE CANNOT SHIP A THREADED MUZZLE WITHOUT THE INSTALLATION OF A MUZZLE DEVICE
This gun is put together really well. It’s a man’s gun, so if carrying a little weight is a problem then it’s not for you. This thing will put your bullet on the money time after time. I shoot a 55 grain vmax and it absolutely loves them. Highly recommend
This is a sweet shooting rifle.The two stage trigger takes a few shots to find its break over point. But when you do it is as smooth as silk.
This is the best AR varmint rifle I have ever owned. Nothing else comes close to what you get for the money. Awesome trigger, too. Thanks Impact for getting the rifle out to me quick. It got here just in time for a dog hunt in South Dakota. Perfect!!! 5 stars PLUS
If you are a weekend warrior that just likes to go out and shoot or if you are like me and you like to varmint hunt. This is the right gun for you. I have now converted both my father and my brother to the Rock River family. We all own different models and have never had one problem with any of our guns. We travel from Washington to Arizona hunting the states around and between and one thing through thick and thin that never fails are our Rock River Rifles. We have gone weeks without cleaning due to hunts and travel and they never miss a beat. We have hunted in all types of weather from scorching heat to snow and close to sub zero temperatures and have never had a miss fire. The joys of having a rifle that not only I enjoy to shoot, my wife, my 12 year old niece and everyone that I have ever let shoot my rifle love it also. With the minimal recoil and the accuracy that it offers it makes shooting easy and fun for all ages. Not only will I stay with Rock River I encourage all those doubters to go out and shoot one. You really can't go wrong with this decision. It will be your lifetime companion.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.