The molded polymer stock has been re-engineered to deliver improved handling and better accuracy in a target-design carbine. Offered complete with your choice of optics, these Hi-Points are ready to shoot!
Hi-Point carbines come in three calibers: 9mm, .40 and .45.
Whichever Hi-Point carbine you choose, you are assured of reliability and accuracy at an affordable price which includes Hi-Point’s lifetime unconditional warranty and fast, expert service.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 17.5"
- Capacity : 9+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Thumb
- OAL : 32"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Polymer Skeleton Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I love the Hi-Point 4595 .45 Auto carbine. It is accurate for me with iron sights out to about 75 yards. I have put around 400 rounds through mine and never had a malfunction with full metal jacket ammunition and Federal 230 grain hollow points. Winchester 230 grain .45 Auto flat nose ammunition does not feed well. My only complaint is the nine round magazine capacity. I wish that Hi-Point would get with modern times and make a 15 round or larger capacity magazine for this carbine. I think this firearm is worth $350.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.