- Name : Db15 5.56 Blk 30+1 16 Ff Rail
- Desc : 9 Free Float Rail
- Model : DB-15 CCB
- Model # : DB15CCB
- Manufacturer : Diamondback Firearms
- Caliber : 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- Type : Rifle
- Action : Semi-Auto
- Barrel : 16"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Finish : Black Anodize
- Sights : None
- Magazine : /
I purchased recently before California's AR-15 ban law went into effect. I have two others a CMMG and Armalite AR-15's. Becuae no more AR-15's will be sold with bullet buttons deivices allowed. I am excempt being a Honorable Retired Peace Office from being a Speical Agent/Deputy Sheriff supervisor on Gangs/Drugs/Groups. This is the first one that I own that comes with a quad rail and free float barrel. I have fired it with a scope and it groups 1-1/2 inch. Excellent value.
This is my first AR15 and I was looking for a budget AR that I could take to the range and shoot with a scope. I have put over 200 rounds through it and it has performed flawlessly except for one misfeed. The only negative is the difficulty in disengaging the takedown pin. It requires a punch and a small hammer. I am hoping it will loosen up over time, but I am not holding my breath. I was consistently hitting my 6" target with a 4x scope at 75 yards and had good success at 1x at 50 yards. I will have a better idea of how well the AR performs once I get the scope dialed in. I just purchased a cheap spotting for that reason. Since I have nothing to compare it to, I cannot say whether or not it is lacking in performance. I am completely happy with my purchase and would purchase it again. I gave it 4 star rating because of the takedown pin issue and my lack of AR knowledge......(Note from Impact- a tight take down pin is good and it's better to be too tight than loose. If you want to pull the pin by hand- you can replace it with an extended pin for that purpose. But really - a good tap is all it takes. Thanks for the review- let us know how you like it with the scope)
A very tough rifle good quality,i did make a few upgrades P.O.F.drop in trigger and an ar-Bushnell scope with a 1" riser with a 62 grain round you can drive tacks with it
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.