The Daniel Defense M4, V5 S is a new option within the V5 series, one of the most popular series Daniel Defense has ever produced. The DDM4V5 S is built around a 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged, Government profile barrel with a smooth shooting and reliable Mid-length gas system. The barrel is fitted with an extended Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” barrel length. It also carries the lightweight and ergonomic DDM4 Rail 12.0, perfectly adapted for end-users who need valuable rail real estate for accessories. QD Swivel attachment points are integrated to the front and back on both sides of the rail for fully ambidextrous sling attachment. This compact and fast-handling rifle also comes equipped with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock, Pistol Grip, and Vertical Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 14.5" Government Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
MUZZLE DEVICE: Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Extended, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
BUFFER: H Buffer
SIGHTS: Sold Separately
HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
Made in the USA!
- Name : Ddm4 V5 S 5.56 14.5 Bbl
- Desc : 12 Rail | Dd Furniture
- Model : DDM4 V5 S
- Model # : 02-123-02049-047
- Manufacturer : Daniel Defense
- Caliber : 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- Type : Rifle
- Action : Semi-Auto
- Barrel : 14.5"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Finish : Black
- Sights : None
- Stock Frame : DD Furniture
- Magazine : /
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.