Direct impingment system. Mil-Spec M4A3 upper with Dry Lube Internal finish, laser engraved T-markings, M4 feed ramps and Mil-Spec Type III Hard-Coat Anodized finish. Mil-Spec forged 7075-T6 lower receiver. 4140 chrome Moly, chrome lined 1:9 twist M4 barrel. A2 front sight base. Mil-Spec 304 stainless steel gas tube. Aluminum magazine. Six position stock. A2 flash hider. M16 chrome lined bolt carrier group (MP and pressure tested). Weight: 5.9 pounds. Manufacturer s Lifetime Warranty.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- Weight : 5.2 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Outstanding and accurate
Its about time Core gets some recognition. I've got the Scout version of this rifle, which can only be bought from a gun shop and was under $800. Came packaged with a redfield red dot, quad rail and a few other goodies that was put together by the shop I purchased at. I've now got a $200 Vortex 6-18x Crossfire II w/the BDC reticle on top and CONSISTENTLY landing rounds on and around a 12" gong at 600yrds with just a $32 bipod and my body. And I'm shooting PMC Bronze 55 grain PMC Bronze FMJBT which is cheap. This thing is consistently accurate at 600 yards. Not sure what else to say! I've got over 500 rounds through and its a beast; NO issues what so ever. On top of that, its Mil spec, chrome lined and the lifetime warranty can NOT be beat by any other manufacturer. Buy this thing!
Where to start. First off this is a well built flawless out of box rifle.. unboxed it went to the range and fired 500 rounds with no hiccups. I was very pleased to say the least. I know Core is a newer company I hope they keep up the excellent work and attention to detail. I highly recomend this rifle.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.