Gas piston operated. Mil-spec M4 upper receiver with hard-coat anodized, M4 feed ramps, 1913 picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish. Mil-spec forged 7075-T6 lower receiver with beveled magwell. Sixteen inch M4 profile stainless steel match grade barrwl with 1:7 twist. Adjustable gas settings. Proprietary monolithic, melonite coated bolt carrier. A2 flash hider. M4 style Termoset molded polymer handguards with dual heat shields. A2 pistol grip. Six position retractable stock. 30 round GI aluminum magazine. Owner's manual included. Manufacturers lifetime warranty.
Core15 holds each and every one of their receivers to exacting tolerances that exceed military standard for smoother functioning, more reliable, and more accurate weapons that provide you with the peace of mind you deserve, whether you're a weekend shooter or a professional operator.
CORE15 Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II
Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled Magwell for improved reloading speed,
machined chevrons in front strap, bullet pictogram safety markings
CORE15 Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class
II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 Feed Ramps, (1913 Picatinny rail flat
top) w/ dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
16” 4140 Chrome Moly M4 Profile Chrome Lined Barrel 1:7 Twist
Chambered in .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
Chrome lined Stainless Steel Bolt Carrier and Bolt Carrier Key
Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) Bolt Assembly
A-2 Flash Hider
CORE15 Six Position Retractable Stock
30rd Aluminum Magazine
Weight (unloaded): 5.2 lbs.
Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
- Category : Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 35.5"
- Weight : 6.2 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.