- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 50 Browning Machine Gun (BMG)
- Barrel Length : 30.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Adjustable
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 58"
- Weight : 30 lbs
- Stock Description : Magpul PRS Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Always wanted a 50bmg, looked around for a bit and found Impactguns. Impact guns had the best price around that I had found, also a great help in the shipping process. When I got this beast I just had to go out and shoot it. What a rush and the "kick back" was not more then a 12 gage. Great rifle, great company, would and will buy from again.
Impact Guns provide excellent support. The firearm is excellent in all respects except for trigger pull which measures consistently >11.5 pounds. Bushmaster traded manufacturer of this weapon to Dakota Arms, so BM will not service and Dakota Arms says 11.5# is design and they cannot do anything about it. Currently they cannot even find parts. I am sure I will solve the trigger problem eventually, but probably not with Bushmaster's tech support who talk a good game but don't dig too deep of you find they arrogant and still think the trigger mechanism is an AR-15. One look tells you it is not an AR-15 trigger group. There is a reasonable after market fix by Bill Springfield, but you must send your trigger parts to them for work. Since I cannot find parts, I will not trust the mail with my only trigger group. Just so you know, with 11.5" pull, the best 100 yd group is hand size! BUT, if you buy anything get it from Impact Guns, they are great
Great service from Impact guns. Fast shipping. Got gun home and was cleaning it and upon inspection I noticed one of the threaded pieces the bullet passes through in the muzzle brake was loose! Took me all of 10 minutes to tighten with gloves. Great gun, but please makes sure your parts are tight before taking her out to the range!
Excellent Rifle, The more you shoot it the smoother the action. Actually hip fired it with no recoil.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.