Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7R-66 receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.
After successfully fulfilling military requirements, for the first time, the SAM7R-66 is being made available to the public with Arsenal’s latest design Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System follows Arsenal’s legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessories of your choice.
The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed - achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers - achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings - achieved with sealing caps of the rail system Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength - achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material Providing the maximum number of rails - achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices - achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides Provide comfortable grip to the shooter - achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish Summary: SAM7R-66 | 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, featuring Arsenal's Mil. Spec. Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics. Made from a milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14mm muzzle threads, muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail, one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
RIFLE FEATURES 100% new-production parts and components. Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads. Intermediate length US-made 10” trapdoor buttstock. (Total length of pull 13.4”.) Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies. 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines. AK scope rail.
|7.62 x 39 mm
|927 mm (36.5")
|415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
|1 in 240 mm
|weight w/o magazine:
|3.67 kg (8 lbs)
|rate of Fire:
|40 rds/min (practical)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.