AR10 SuperS.A.S.S. RIFLE 7.62 FORWARD ASSIST BLACK The latest evolution in the Era of AR Innovation, the ArmaLite AR-10 SuperS.A.S.S. is the ultimate suppressor capable, long range rifle system available.
Engineering innovations include the adjustable gas system to optimize rifle function with suppressor as well as the AR design enhancements that our engineers have made standard on every ArmaLite AR-10.
*Sights,Scopes, bi-pod and mounts not included with Rifles.
The SuperS.A.S.S. is configured as follows:
Adjustable Gas System to Optimize Rifle Function with Suppressor
Armalite Floating Rail System with Rail Covers
Magpul Adjustable Buttstock
.875 at the Journal (Under the gas block)
Length of Pull: 14 1/2"
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 20+1
- Trigger : National Match Two Stage
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 42"
- Weight : 11.8 lbs
- Stock Description : Magpul PRS Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I put a nice Minox scope on it and it is a bell ringer at 1500 yards
I put a cheap $200 weaver 6.5-20x44 scope with colt 1 piece scope mount. I can put three bullets inside of a dime at 130 yards using my own ammo.
This AR has the tightest fit upper and lower receiver assemblies I have ever seen. The machining is nothing short of excellent. Im very impressed with the adjustable gas piston as well, since I will be shooting it suppressed. The hand rails are nice. If you have large hands you should feel very comfortable. I have smaller hands, but it will be quite manageable. The only thing I've done is change out the pistol grip and trigger guard to ones like I have on my other AR's. I was going to go with the Cxxt 9x1, but since I have 5.56, 6.8 SPC, and .300 Blackout, the concept of being able to switch uppers on the Cxxt was not a wow factor for me; Nor paying the price for the name. I don't need to be changing buffer tube, spring, and magazine adapter since I have all the AR's I need. I carried a Cxxt back in the 60's and it was just OK, relatively new to the military at the time. However, I don't think the concept of making the changes in a stressful situation would feel good to me. With the great machining and match barrel I feel after break-in this is going to be a consistently accurate, and reliable SASS. I plan to put a regular Leupy 4.5x14x50 (mil dot) scope with BORS on this. I will also mount a side optic for any close work. You can feel the quality when you pick this weapon up and have it in your hands. Probably not a better one made in it's price range. This rifle is military grade and then some. In my opinion, it's an excellent product. Good Luck.
I used my entire rifle budget to buy the SuperSASS. It was worth it. Put a nightforce scope on it and harris bipod. Shoots under 1 moa and has a nice trigger!
I have a new supersass and love it! This is one sweet weapon. I've been getting 3/4 inch groups at 100yards and go out and reach out to 700. Using a Japan optics / hakko 40 yrs in the buiz 4-16x50mm (FFP) SCOPE this is a sweet set-up. Happy Shooting.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.