Hard Hitting and Rugged, at home on the range or in the field, serious carbine shooters deem the ArmaLite AR10A4 Carbine as the heavy caliber to own. Tactical flexibility combined with the compact length of the 16" barrel and collapsible stock are standard to any A4 carbine model; but add in the advancements that our engineers have made standard on every ArmaLite AR-10, such as improved feeding, extraction and ejection, and there is not another heavy caliber carbine that can compare.
The AR-10A4 Carbine offers the same sighting choices as the AR-10A4 SPR in a handy compact format. Hard hitting and rugged, at home, on the range or in the field. All our AR-10A4 and AR-10(T) rifles feature our clamping gas block, allowing the removable front sight to be rotated to zero. This assures that the rear sight is centered and full left and right windage movement is available when shooting in strong winds.
Model: AR-10 A4 Carbine Black Furniture
Caliber: .308/7.62 X 51mm NATO
Barrel: 16" Double Lapped, Chrome Lined, Threaded 5/8x24, 4140 Steel
Rifling Twist: RH 1:11.25" for 150-175 Grain Ammo
Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
Front Sight Base: Picatinny Rail Gas Block. Top of gas block is .398 (+/- .010) lower than top of receiver
Upper Receiver: Forged Flat Top Receiver with Picatinny Rail and Forward Assist 7175-T74 Aluminum
Lower Receiver: 7175-t73 Aluminum (forged)
Trigger: National Match Two Stage, 1st Stage 2.5 lbs - 2nd Stage Approximately 4.5-5 lbs.
Overall Length: 35" / 38.25"
Weight: 7.75 lbs
Finish: Anodized Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver, Manganese Phosphated Steel Barrel
Accuracy: 2 - 2 1/2" MOA
Included with Rifle: One 10 round Magazine, One 20 round Magazine, Sling, Black case, Owners Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.