Benelli’s revolutionary Vinci just got “supersized.” The much anticipated Super Vinci is designed to handle 3 1/2-inch Magnum loads. At the heart of the Super Vinci is the In-Line Inertia Driven® system, designed to reliably chamber light 2 3/4-inch loads up through the most powerful 3 1/2-inch Magnums.
The Super Vinci features Practical Speed Performance (PSP)-a matter of how fast you can shoulder the gun... acquire the target... shoot... and recover from recoil to prepare for the next shot.
Precise instruments developed by Benelli measures and creates graphs that illustrate the total recoil of the Super Vinci against its competitors. Other guns have a peak recoil that’s as much as 15 percent greater than the Super Vinci’s. But more significantly, the total felt-recoil of the competitors’ guns is as much as 22 percent more. Combine the In-Line Inertia Driven® action with superior balance, light weight, reduced recoil and minimal muzzle climb and the shooter experiences the real timeline of performance speed where the Super Vinci has no equal.
Barrel/Receiver Trigger/Forearm QuadraFit Buttstock
The Barrel/Receiver Module houses the In-Line Inertia Driven® action completely within the Vinci’s 8.5-inch upper receiver. The entire operating system, including the short bolt and return spring, functions on the same axis as the bore. The Vinci design provides the balance and swing of a fine over-and-under shotgun by keeping the weight at the center of the gun where it is supposed to be-between the shooter’s hands.
Crio® Chokes C, IC, M, IM, F and wrench with integral thread cleaner.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.