Threaded barrel design with Navy finish. Features include low profile three-dot polymer combat sights, Tenifer coated slide and barrel, front and rear serrations and ambidextrous slide stop. Three safeties, ambidextrous magazine release button, ergonomic Walther grip. Quick defense trigger. Checkered trigger guard and Mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail.
The PPQ M2 Navy is a true breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. The styling is elegant and trim with a sculpted grip that meshes smoothly into the hand. The PPQ M2 has a reversible mag release button and an ambidextrous slide stop. The 'Quick Defense' trigger works in conjunction with a fully pre-loaded striker assembly. The trigger pull of 5.6 lbs remains unchanged from the first shot to the last and requires no decocker. The PPQ M2 has two drop safeties and a firing pin block for safe carry. Because the firearm is in a constant cocked state, the striker does not protrude from the back of the slide. The polymer frame has interchangeable backstraps and an integral Picatinny Mil-Spec rail. It has low profile, 3-dot sights with a windage adjustable rear. The PPQ M2 has Tenifer-coated slide and 4.6" threaded barrel.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 4.6"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : Trigger/Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Adjustable Low Profile
- Weight : 25 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
After many years of research done and looking for what could work with a more limited budget I was able to get ahold of this gun, I t is durable, accurate comfortable and the trigger has to be the best trigger of a non competition gun I have ever shot. The people that work at Impact guns really helped me get what could be the best bang for your buck dream gun out there.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.