Retail Price : 399.00
Barrel Length : 5
Description : Colt Government Pistol .22 LR 5 Inch Barrel Removable Drift Adjustable Front Sight Drift Adjustable Rear Sight Black Finish 10 Round
Hand Gun Web Model : Colt Government
Caliber : .22 LR
Catalog Vendor Name : WALTHER ARMS
Capacity : 10
Finish : Black
Barrel Length Range : 5"<6"
Caliber-Gauge : .22 LONG RIFLE
I've had this pistol for over 4 years now. I love that it's a full size 19ll and not one of those scaled down versions like some gun makers put out. It's not anything fancy as it's the basic government model copy. You can get nicer looking versions but for the price I paid I do enjoy it very much. I haven't kept track of round count but know I have well over 1000 rounds through it easy. It did only come with one 12 round magazine which kind of stinks so I had to buy another. The front sight is hard to see in my opinion as it's just black. I put a dab of paint on it so now I can see it and pick it up in my sight much easier. The trigger is stiff and takes some getting used to but it's no big deal. Nothing I'm going to try and change. It's just a plinker after all. During the first 150 rounds or so I had a few failures to eject (round still half way in chamber) but since then it's been good to me. Probably just needed some break in. I can shoot it accurately enough but a better trigger would help that. I like this gun because I like the look of the 1911. And with this it doesn't cost too much to shoot. You'd never know it's a 22 at a glance. Only crummy thing about this is that shooting 22LR is VERY dirty. It always gets a cleaning after any shooting and sometimes it takes a while! Break down is 'ok' with this, I needed to use the manual to figure it out.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.