This is one cool handgun. If you shoot the MP 9/40/45- then you need this 22lr version.
The M&P22 is sure to be a popular addition to the M&P line of semi-auto pistols. Designed as a dedicated .22LR, the M&P22 pistol combines the look, feel and familiar operating features of the trusted M&P series of centerfire pistols.
The M&P22 is ideally suited for training or simple shooting enjoyment with the popular and inexpensive .22LR cartridge.
Model M&P22 Single action semi-automatic. Features include rear adjustable sights, front black blade sights and plastic grip. Polymer frame. Ambidextrous slide stop. Reversible magazine release. Two-tone finish.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 4.1"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Integral
- Sights : Adjustable
- Weight : 24 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Just bought it a few hours ago. Immediately took it to the range and shot 200 rounds. had 3 stove pipes upon inserting the clip and releasing the top. However, I think that was due to my method of loading the gun. Was using CCI ammo. No misfires or failure to ejects. Only problem is the ability to get clips. They're either marked up on eBay real high, or on backorder. You only get 1 with the gun, so it's a bit frustrating. My first pistol, has all the bells and whistles so I should be good for a while (Still gotta get a self defense gun later though!)
Way cool, saw this on the Impact website and since I have a 40 cal M&P, I thought this would be a good idea. IT IS! I use this a lot for practice. I shoot 10 rounds thru it and then a few rounds thru the 40. Great way to train!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.