STAND AND SUPPORT: Introducing the special edition P938 STAND. Show your unwavering support for the flag and for America’s National Anthem with this special commemorative edition. With its stars and stripes engraved slide and custom grips with embedded flag medallion, you’ll proudly share in our support for America’s troops and first responders.
With the P938, SIG SAUER offers the ballistic advantage of the 9mm cartridge in a platform similar in size to the best-selling P238 pistol. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-size SIGLITE Night Sights makes the P938 handle like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed. With dimensions just slightly larger than its .380ACP counterpart, the P938 packs seven plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame and a polished and engraved stainless steel slide. The single-action trigger gives the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters.
•Stars, Stripes & the word "Stand" engraved on Nitron® slide
•Carbon steel barrel
•Custom black grips with embedded flag medallion
•Includes (1) 6-round flush mag & (1) 7-round extended mag with finger rest
P938® COMMON FEATURES
•Single-Action Only (SAO)
•7.5-8.5# trigger pull (unless otherwise specified)
•SIGLITE night sights
•Anodized aluminum alloy Beavertail frame
•Front strap checkering
•Stainless steel slide
•Ambidextrous thumb safety
•Includes single-stack steel mags
•Wt.: 16 oz.
CALIBER: 9mm Luger
ACTION TYPE: Semi-Auto
FRAME SIZE: Micro-Compact
GRIP TYPE: Custom
FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
SLIDE FINISH: Nitron
SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
ACCESSORY RAIL: N/A
TRIGGER TYPE: Standard
BARREL LENGTH: 3 in (77 mm)
OVERALL LENGTH: 5.9 in (150 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.1 in (28 mm)
HEIGHT: 3.9 in (100 mm)
WEIGHT: 16 oz (454 g)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.