The P238 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with fluted grips for comfort and a secure hold during rapid-fire usage. The stainless steel slide features the popular SIG SAUER slide serrations and improves overall performance and accuracy. Additionally, the SIGLITE® Night Sights are removable and adjustable for windage. The sear and trigger return spring are redesigned to prevent spring over-ride of the ejector during assembly.
The SIG SAUER P238 is shipped in a lockable hard case with one 6 round magazine.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 2.7"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : Night
- Weight : 15.2 oz
- Frame Finish : Black Hard Coat Anodized
i love 1911s so i bought this as a secondary carry gun beings how it's just a mini version and i really like it. the night sights are fantastic and it's very accurate at reasonable range (10-25 yards). recoil is nothing and it's not very heavy. i put the hogue grips on it and that helps with wet hands. i carry this in my boot which is where one of my two negatives come in. for such a little guy, it's on the thicker side of things. thicker is good in the fact you get a better grip. if you don't carry in the boot, it wouldn't be a problem. just my personal preference. the only other negative i have is that it doesn't come with a second magazine. for $600, they could at least throw in another magazine. finish is tough and very corrosion resisant. there's times i carry this all day in my boot and it often gets moist. but it has yet to show any sign of rust after almost a year of ownership. i'd recommend this to anybody looking at one.
I have carried this handgun for almost 2 years, and find it excellent in every way. Fun and simple to shoot, amazingly accurate right out of the box and ever since, easily and comfortably concealed in IWB carry. I have put just under 2000 rounds through it without a single malfunction. I recommend it to everyone looking for a great handgun for personal carry and defense.
This gun shoots straight right out of the box. I have the rubber Hogue grips with the 7 round magazine and it fits my large hands perfectly. It is well balanced and since it is made from metal and not plastic the extra weight helps mitigate felt recoil and it is still just shy of 16 oz. I have some nerve damage in my arm and I could control it very easily. It shot everything I put through it with not one malfunction. It is also easy to disassemble to clean and lubricate, I highly recommend this gun for anyone that is recoil averse and wants a small easily concealable gun, fun gun to shoot
Easy shooting, nice in the pocket
I bought this four months ago for concealed carry. About 50 rounds of some really cheap ammo was fired with the last round stove piping. The sight radius is short, I started at 25 yards, and I have not fired a handgun in five years, and still hit nine of the first twelve rounds on an 8.5x11 sheet. The gun operates very similar to my Browning Hipower. This gun fits my pocket well and with the use of a wallet style holster, does not "show". This is a well built gun and the night sights are great. The safety is solid. I have a large hand and the LC9 and LCP did not point well. This points very well. Loss of one point for not coming with a second mag.
Great Little Pocket Pistol
So far I have had mine for about 3 months and love it. Most of the time it sits in the center console of my Jeep, but on occasion it will also get put in my pocket. For anyone who remember the Colt Mustang and loved it you will also love this one. Its very similar in function, and identical in form. No need to worry about recoil in this small package like you do with the plastic "cheaper" ones, just like the Colt this thing is easy to hang onto and get back on target fast. Great pistol in a great package!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.