Single and double action. Features a Legion gray PVD finish on slide and frame. Lightweight alloy frame with accessory rail. P-SAIT trigger. X-Ray 3 day/night sights. G-10 custom grips with Legion Medallion. Includes three 8-round magazines.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 10mm
- Barrel Length : 5"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black 1-Piece Ergo
- Sight Configuration : Night
- Weight : 30.4 oz
- Frame Finish : Gray PVD
Can’t give enough praise to this firearm. 10mm power in a form factor that is reminiscent of how a Barrett handles the venerable .50 Bmg. After having shot many flicks in 10mm I was amazed at how light the recoil was which undoubtedly will result in faster follow up shots, and let’s face it, with the 10mm that is perhaps the most crucial factor when you actually need to use it for what it was intended for. That alone would have been worthy of five stars, but it’s a tack driver to boot! I’m not sure if it’s the form factor to my hands, the trigger, or the overall ergonomics, but it’s almost hard to miss with this beauty.
This bad boy is one of the funnest handguns I have ever shot. It's dead-on accurate, solid, and just the right weight to counter the powerful 10mm round. Aside all that, it is one great looking beast. Don't hesitate to buy this guy.
The legion is the fifth 10mm in my collection and by far my favorite to shoot. The all stainless steel construction of the legion tames the hottest 10mm round. I put two hundred rounds of sig elite performance fmj, Underwood 165 grain bonded jhp, and Buffalo Bore heavy 180jhp through the Sig on my first trip to the range with it. No issues what so ever the Sig preformed flawlessly. The sights are some of the best on the market. Very similar to trijicon hds, but the green front on the X-ray sights are easier to pick up in different lighting conditions. The controls are more ergonomic and fit closer to the frame then your average Sig P220. The recoil spring and guide rod are all steel one piece captive on this model. The spring weight is around 22-24 pounds. The finished is tough and came flawless out of the box. The gun carry’s very well depending on your belt and holster choice. Carry’s very similar to the older Sig 220 45s in all Stainless Steel. The one down side to the firearm is finding holsters for it if you don’t know where to look. Tucker Gun Leather and Double Diamond make great holsters for the firearm as do several custom kydex makers. Overall if your looking for a 10mm pistol that’s built like a tank, loaded with features, and is built to handle the hottest 10mm loads look no further. This firearm is a little pricey but for what you’re getting in my opinion the Legion is worth it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to [email protected] Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.