The P320 is a striker-fired modular, polymer-framed service pistol designed from the ground up with the input of law enforcement officers. It offers a smooth, crisp trigger, an intuitive, 3-point takedown and unmatched modularity to fit any shooter and any situation. The P320 also has ambidextrous slide catch lever and a reversible magazine release for full ambidextrous operation.
The P320 Full Size model features a stainless steel frame and slide, and a M1913 Picatinny rail.
This model has a black frame and slide, 4-point safety, contrast sights, and comes with two 17-round magazines. The slide also has a nitron coating.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 4.7"
- Capacity : 17+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : Contrast
- Weight : 29.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Awesome firearm, fast shipping!
I ordered from impact on a thursday afternoon and the firearm was picked up by fed ex the same day, it made it to my local ffl four days later (MI) however had my ffl been open on the weekends i would have got it in three days! I was thrilled to see such fast and friendly customer service and i would not hesitate to order from Impact again. My one and only complaint is that my new firearm did not come with a owners manual or any of the typical Sig paperwork. This is really a non issue as i contacted Sig and they have a book in the mail for me. Thank you Impact for the fast and friendly service!
Unpacked the whole thing, took out the foam, found the second mag underneath.
Great firearm. Accurate and reliable but would not expect anything less from a Sig. Just wish it came with two mags. But you won't be disappointed shooting it.
Sig has a great reputation which is well deserved(226 is still the best) and this firearm is no exception. I want to get it in 45 now as well. Enjoyed a morning of range time with the gun. Accurate, easy to getback on target, nice trigger and sites. It only came with one magazine. That is the only thing I would change, add a second. Well worth money.
P320 9mm Full is a solid purchase.
I wanted to buy a Beretta M9. I went to Impact Guns on 285 West 2100 South, South Salt Lake City. I indicated that after a bad customer experience at Cabela?s in Lehi. I decided to check out Impact Guns. The customer service at Impact was great, not only did they show me some alternative choices in the 9MM category but I ended up purchasing a Sig Sauer P320, for $20 less then I would have paid for the Beretta I intended on purchasing. The background check went quickly, compared to Cabela?s older and less customer friendly software. I will definitely be coming back to Impact Guns for my future gun purchases. Two days later I took this weapon to the range, and I?m not disappointed. This weapon fired flawlessly, and was very comfortable in my hands. The trigger has an easy pull and consistent every time. No problems, I?m very happy with this purchase. I wouldn?t expect anything less from a Sig.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.