- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 3.6"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : Night
- Weight : 29.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
The title says it all. I have been lusting over one of these for a while now. My brother-in-law has the regular P239 that as his everyday carry, which I've shot on a few occassions. My XDm 3.8 Compact with a PRP Match Trigger was simply no match in the trigger department. So, when I saw that you could get this gun with the SRT from SIG, I was hooked! After nearly a year of looking for one that wasn't going for stratospheric prices I just happened to stumble onto it being available right here in Impact's sight. They were "In Stock" when I saw it, and within 10 minutes of adding it to my cart, selecting my FFL, and checking out, they were gone. I was one of the lucky ones that completed the transaction in time. It arrived at my FFL, who called me and told me he'd wipe the drool off before I got there. The first thing he asked me was how I ended up finding one, so I told him - sure luck! It shoots just like a regular P239, only the reset is shorter. I broke out my Lyman scale as soon as I got home and measured the SA and DA pulls. Both were just a tad under what SIG advertises, showing 4.3lb SA and 9.6lb DA. After 150 flawless rounds downrange it still shows the exact same on the pulls. To say I love this gun is an inderstatement. No, it's not as nice of a shooter as my CZ Custom's Shadow SA Target that has had extenisve work done, but this is an out-of-the-box masterpiece, and I wanted a completely stock gun I could use for home defense and carry, should I chose to do so. This fit my wishes perfectly. Buying from Impact was a breeze, and I recommend them highly.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.