Single action only. Features a stainless steel frame and slide with an oil rubbed bronze finish and black Spartan grips. Equipped with Siglite night sights. Slide is engraved with the Greek phrase "Molon Labe" meaning "Come and take them". The grips feature the inlaid Spartan helmet.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 2.7"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Grips : Black Spartan
- Sight Configuration : Contrast
- Weight : 20.1 oz
- Frame Finish : Bronze Nitron
This is a sweet little gun...I handled one at the Boise store, all metal but ended up getting the .380 SIG Nightmare....basically the same gun (all metal) but black with silver highlights and a couple hundred less in cost. I'm buying 4 more extended magazines from Impact on-line because I like having my pinky on something too since the flush magazine won't let me do that....once again the magazines are cheaper through Impact too, like $4.00 cheaper per magazine....goes for the gun too....after shopping around at different gun stores...the gun was anywhere from $20 to $30 less....call me a cheap skate if you want to, but I don't give a rats butt what you think:) ....lol.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.