Caliber: .380 ACP
Barrel Length: 2.7"
Safety: Manual Thumb
Grips: Black Synthetic
Weight: 15.2 oz
Magazines: 1 / 6 rd.
Frame Finish: Black
Slide Description: Black Stainless Steel
Case Type: Hard
Purpose: Personal Protection/Sport
I got mine in a different finish with night sights that isn't listed on this site so I'll just list my review here. This is a perfect gun for those who want to emphasize the "concealed" part in "concealed carry". It's so small you can fit it in your pocket and no one will know you're packing. The accuracy on this is second to none for a pistol of its size. The lack of recoil makes it easy to double or even triple tap with great accuracy. From 15 feet away I was even able to put half a smiley face on a silhouette ala Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon. I would have been able to finish the face but I ran out of bullets. :) After I added a Crimson Trace I was able to hit a full size target center of mass from 50 feet out. The best part about the gun is the beaver tail on the end. I have large hands, so I couldn't carry the Ruger LCP or similar pocket pistols because of slide bite. I have no problem with that with the P238. If you decide to get this gun, I recommend carrying it in your pocket with the weapon loaded with the hammer down and safety off. It's safer than carrying with the safety on, which can get dislodged in your pocket, and it only takes a millisecond to cock the gun and fire. For the life of me I can't get a pocket holster that won't stick to the gun when you draw it, so I carry it without one. It won't fire without the hammer cocked, so I haven't had a negligent discharge by carrying like this. The only downside to the gun is that there's a breaking in period of about 300-500 rounds before it won't give you any problems. I had it jam a few times in the beginning but after that it fired perfectly.
Purchased this same gun. Excellent firearm. Very accurate and reliable. This is a must have for any permit holder.
The P238 is an amazing concealed weapon. I purchased it for my wife, only to realize that this is the concealed weapon for me. Well we shared until I bought the second one for myself. After going to the range we realized that for a .380, with hardly a recoil, this light as a feather, solid weapon, should be considered if you're in the market. Since our purchase, I wish that i could get a kickback from SigSauer for all of the P238's that we sold for them.
Nice small concealable. Easy to carry and conceal, typical Sig quality. Great Back-up gun. I recommend it!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.