If you're a fan of full size .45's you'll be a fan of the P227. Especially if you're a SIG fan. Great quality and reliability behind the name. I have small hands, and have no problem getting a nice grip on this pistol. It has the most comfortable grip of any double stack .45 I've ever held. It feels almost identical to the P226 in grip width and circumfrence. The SRT (short reset trigger) is amazing. There is almost no forward travel after each shot before "click" it's ready to fire again. No FTF or FTE yet with mine; it's a new piece and the break in period is when any glitch would happen generally anyway. SIG is usually good about standing behind their products should there be any issues from what I've read. Though I've never had an issue yet with any of my SIG's and I have a few. I'd recommend a SIG pistol to anyone for home/ self defense or for a beautiful piece to take to the range and have a fun afternoon with. And the Enhanced Elite version of the P220 series of pistols are the top of the line in my opinion. If you can spend the extra money for the Enhanced Elite, do it. You'll love it!! And as always my full endorsement for ImpactGuns. I only review guns on their site that I bought from them. As always I was very happy with my buying experince. They make it very easy, no hidden fees at all, low shipping rates (sometimes free, like with this SIG P227 enhanced elite!!) And should you contact them with any questions or concerns they will get back to you quickly. Great company!!! You will be as happy buying from ImpactGuns as you will owning a SIG Sauer pistol.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.