1911 Ultra Compact .45 ACP 3.3 Inch Barrel Low Profile Night Sights Two-Tone Finish Blackwood Grips 7 Round
Single action only. Alloy frame with black hard anodized finish. Natural stainless steel slide finish. Low profile Siglite night sights. Rosewood grips. Checkered front strap. Beavertail grip safety. Three-hole trigger.
.45 ACP Caliber
Ultra compact aluminum frame
Triangle 3-hole trigger
Low-profile SIGLITE® Night Sights
Custom rosewood grips
The legendary 1911 design has been brought into the 21st century with the refinement today’s shooters demand. The SIG SAUER® 1911 proves that close tolerances equal complete reliability and need not be incompatible in an off-the-shelf pistol. SIG SAUER has introduced clean, distinct lines that American shooters have embraced, while retaining the crisp trigger pull, classic ergonomics, and exceptional accuracy they expect.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 3.3"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Rosewood
- Sights : Low Profile Night
- Weight : 28 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
This is a great carry gun. Small and compact, not too heavy but enough weight to help with recoil. Very well balanced, night sights make it easy to get on target. I've only shot ball ammo out of it so far but have had no issues with feeding or extraction and no issues with the mags fitting in the magwell. Fit and finish are great, good grips, no complaints. When I carry small I carry the Sig P238, when I carry more power it's this gem.
I am a "True Believer" when it comes to Sig weapons. Having said that, this is my favorite carry gun. It is light weight, accurate and very comfortable to carry. I have had my 1911 ultra two tone for about 6 months and I have not had any of the feed problems described in other reviews. The factory mags are not loose or sloppy. The recoil is very manageable considering the light weight of the gun. I would prefer an external barrel bushing as the would made take down and reassembly much easier. (Like other Sig .45's, this model has a 16# recoil spring which is a bit tough to deal with one handed.) I like this handgun so much that I would like to get the slightly larger version which appears to have an external barrel bushing. (I think it would look nice with an after market compensator.) I own several Sigs and I bought a P229 in 9mm for my daughter. I am sold on Sigs!
own a Sig P226 Tacops and thought it didn't get any better... Bought this the other day and wow was I impressed. At 7 yards I was doing groups of 2/3"... Amazing considering it was the first time out with it... I have had problems feeding it RIP ammo tho... That's okay I'll just use high end hollow points... Amazing pistol
The first Sig I bought was the 1911 Scorpion w/ treaded barrel. I was very impressed with it's accuracy and handling. But it is a bit heavy. So, I bought a Sig 1911 ultra two tone as a carry and back up. I have had no function problems with it at this point. I also find it a very attractive handgun and feel confident carrying it into any situation. Well done Sig!
All I can say is wow. This gun is absolutely amazing. The feel in your hand is next to none. The front and back checkering feel amazing, and give you confidence with every shot. Absolutely my new edc. You can't go wrong.
The Ultra Compact is the first Sig 1911 that I have ever owned and it is an absolute winner. Fired over 500 rounds including both ball and hollow point ammo without a single FTF or FTE. Very accurate as well. Added Crimson Trace Master Series Rosewood Grips and is now my daily carry gun. Never leave home without it!
I have never owned a Sig or 1911 before purchasing this one. It is an outstanding handgun and great carry gun as well. It shot excellent groups right out of the box. I like its size and weight. Good purchase for me.
This is the first Sig I own. I always carried a different brand shooter. I went right to my friends house to do some shooting. Wrong to do, I always clean a firearm before I shoot it but this time I didn't.I could not believe how accurate this gun shoots. I thought I missed the target at first because bullets were going through the same hole. Bottom line, I have a new everyday carry gun.
If you are looking for a concealed carry gun in a knock down kick ass caliber, look no further. This Sig blows away the competition with features and ergonomics not even found on Kimbers costing $400 more! Go and put one in your hand and compare to others, Sig has this one Right! On a Scale of 1 to 10, I will go off the scale and Give it a 11+. See for youself!!! *****
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.