- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous Thumb
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 30.1 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
After putting a few hundred rounds through it, this baby holds up great. Accurate, reliable, and comfortable. The striker is crisp and hits the primer flawlessly every time. The magazine feeds perfectly. The gun has had very few hang ups (my fault; bought it from a lady who ran a mag through it then realized she wanted a smaller gun. Took it to the range and realized she hadn't oiled it yet whatsoever). The ergonomics feel great. I love the sights and safety features. Once you get your feel for this pistol you can sit and hammer nails with it all day long. Out of all the guns I own, this is one of the few that are on the top of my list as both a carry gun and a range gun.
Just tried out my new SR45 for the first time yesterday at a range. Very nice balance and smooth trigger pull and release Good ergonomics for my hand size. Safety action seems nicely positive. I was able to shoot tighter patterns with the SR45 fiirst time using it than with my 9mm that I have used many times at the range. No problems with operation or feeding. Very reasonable recoil characteristics. Nice handgun
This was my first handgun I purchased. I've shot close to 500 rounds out of it and no issues what so ever. Love the gun and a couple weeks after purchasing this one I bought a ruger lc380 which is also a new product from ruger. Another good gun and perfect for carrying. Nothing bad to say at all and I love my ruger hand guns.
This gun is nothing short of awesome, I've owned it for about 3 months now and put about 400 rounds through it with no malfunctions or misfires. The dual sided safety/slide lock couldn't be easier, and it has the least recoil of any 45 I've ever fired. If you have larger hands like me than it will fit you perfectly, this is definitely a gun worth owning!
A true complement to my SR9c. Love the feel, front to rear balance. Shoots solid with tight pattern... my 11 year old loves to fire it as well!
Big brothers here. Now own sr22, sr9c, sr9, sr40 and sr45. Phenomenal performance from ruger. Highly suggested as an "anything" gun line. Great guns!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.