Remington’s first entry into the subcompact micro carry category has proven to be an excellent choice for the modern shooter looking for an everyday carry gun.
An all metal construction gives this weapon a clear advantage over its competition in terms of ruggedness and strength. Tested under the most grueling conditions known to man, the Remington RM380 is a proven pocket pistol competitor.
A common complaint among shooters and pocket handguns is their poor trigger pull. Remington has tackled this problem with a tuned trigger; offering a smooth, light extended travel trigger pull for both accuracy and enhanced safety.
Key Features of the RM380:
Fully Functional Slide Stop All-Metal Construction Long, Smooth, Light DAO Trigger Ambidextrous Magazine Release Checkered Front Strap & Undercut Trigger Guard Optimized Grip Angle 6+1 Capacity Based on the Rohrbaugh pistol, with some awesome improvements- we exoect the new RM380 will be a very saticfatory pocket pistol.
Remington RM380 Specifications
|Trigger Pull||8-9 lbs.|
|Finish||Satin Black Oxide|
|Average Weight Empty||12.2 oz.|
The RM380 is a very good weapon for pocket carry. Hornady XTP based rounds feed reliably, giving you the stopping power of 38spl in a palm sized pistol. I personally wish they had retained the European style heel release of the original Rohrbaugh as there is much less chance of accidentally dropping the magazine in your pocket, but overall, this is a quality weapon that you will trust to carry every day.
2-6rd clips,Lt.alloy frame,stainless slide,replaceable grips.Fits like a glove in desantis mkz.2" groups@7 yds. Great Gun + price
Just picked up a second rm380 for my wife. Spent the afternoon at the range- and they are awesome pistols. Was told they are based on the Rohrbaugh pistol (my friend bought one years back for over $1000!) Thanks Impact
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.