Caliber 45 ACP
Barrel Length Range 4" to 4.99"
Slide Description Black Steel
Frame Material Polymer
Grips Black Polymer
Includes Hard Case
Max Capacity 10
Safety Manual Thumb
Sight Configuration 3-Dot
Sight Style Adjustable
Weight 35 oz
Barrel Length 4.50"
I've owned this gun for 8 years very accurate . I am a security guard a hunter fisherman outdoorsman target shooter and gunsmith. My co worker qualified with the C9 9mm to get his armed security License. Good gun for the money .
The Hi Point 45 acp shoots accurately and functions well. I use it for a home defense gun. Trained in the military with it. Will do a good job on any intruder using the Hornady Defense 45 acp. A couple of You Tubes showed dropped in mud and water and still shot. Not looking for accuracy at 100 yards. Good close quarters combat weapon.
If you want a laser light
I have a hp 45, works fine for me, fun to shoot and on the money when shooting, heavy yes,all around nice pistol. Don't hate me for owning a HIGH POINT
Just got my pistol license and purchased a hi point right away. Heard all the BS on YouTube. Took it out for a run today and I have to say. This a great freaking gun. Accurate sites right out of the box. Big boom with surprisingly little recoil. Smooth trigger. A little top heavy but feels good in the hands. I would recommend this gun to anyone. You don't have to spend big bucks for quality. Dealing with impact was great. Gun shipped super fast. I'm a hi point fan now!
Bought one from Impact with a laser,,,the laser was never quite dialed in but,,when it comes to putting rounds down range reliably and accurately,,,its well worth the price and more
This is a great price on a reliable weapon.Past my CC class gun range test with mine.Have never had a missfire or any problem with mine.Always goes BOOM!And a big BOOM!it has.You'll be noticed on gun range.I know!
I bought this .45 for my wife. Great handgun. The low price only made the deal better. Friends have bought this gun after seeing ours. I have no problem recommending this as a great starter .45.
Always wanted a .45 since I left the military seen this one in an ad, figured at the price I'd give it a try. Really smooth action and reliable. Would recommend you to give this gun a try before you drop $700 or $800. I'm really impressed.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.