Say you want a pistol for self defense, home defense or lawful concealed carry. There are so many choices out there. You want a pistol that could be a carry gun as well as enjoyable to shoot and chambered in a caliber that can knock down an assailant. Get a standard Witness in steel.
The Tanfoglio Witness pistol is one of the most versatile designs in the industry today. Witness pistols are produced in Italy, in the heart of the famous "Valley of the Gun." Over twenty years of experience is molded into each and every Tanfoglio product. Witness pistols are produced on state of the art machinery ,providing each owner with quality craftsmanship and classic styling.
The Witness pistol incorporates several unique design features that have produced a truly outstanding weapons platform. From the second you grab hold of a Tanfoglio, you''ll notice the superior ergonomics and feel the Witness pistol has become famous for. The ergonomic grip allows the pistol to be grasped in such a way that it points more naturally. The "slide in frame" design produces a lower profile pistol, which places the sights closer to the axis of the pistol's bore, further enhancing accuracy. The more natural a pistol feels and points, the better you will shoot.
You can easily convert your Witness steel or polymer frame pistol to shoot .22 LR, 9x 19mm, 10 mm, .38 Super, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP. No matter what your need, one gun can do it all. No other platform gives you the choices, versatility, and value found in the Tanfoglio Witness. Whether you''re a competitive shooter, firearms enthusiast, or armed professional, the Witness product line can fill all your needs. Quality, value, comfort, accuracy and dependability. EAA Witness...No Limit ! European American Armory is proud to be the exclusive importer of Tanfoglio products in the USA.
Rubber Grips, DA/SA, Adj Sights, Wonder Finish
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Windage Adjustable
- Weight : 33 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
I have shot many handguns. Bought the EAA Witness 45 because I found it used at half price. This gun is excellent. Fired about 500 rounds so far. It will shoot anything with no problems at all. Very accurate with fast firm action. I just don't think these guns have been that common as of yet.
I bought my EAA Witness .45 a little over a year ago. To date I have 730 rounds of Winchester White Box ammo through it. I have not had any malfunctions what so ever. Out of the box the trigger is smooth and very crisp. It breaks at 5# which is very nice for a factory trigger. The reset is very close and audible. The design of the pistol is excellent, the barrel sit low in the frame which helps a lot with recoil control in my opinion. It is also a unique design. The finish is durable and I actually like it. It is called a wonder finish Im not sure why but that is the given name. I guess cause it keeps you wondering.The cons to this pistol are the factory grip is two plates rubber over plastic and are kind of thick. I replaced them with a Hogue wrap around grip that is made for CZ pistols. ( You have to make some minor modifications to the inside panels of the grip) There is not a large amount of after market accessories available for them from the major manufactures. It only comes with one 10 Round mag in the box. Over all I would recommend anyone looking for a steel pistol to check out a witness. I rate it a four due to the low after market interest.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.