Single action. Features a M1913 picatinny accessory rail. Forged stainless steel receiver and slide. Novak low mount carry dot sights. Enhanced hammer, 3-hole aluminum trigger. Extended ambidextrous safety lock; upswept beavertail grip safety. Front and rear slide serrations. National Match barrel and forged steel slide stop.
The Colt Rail Gun, or Colt Marine Pistol, has been selected by the United States Marine Corps as their Close Quarters Battle Pistol (CQBP), marking the first time since WWII that a Colt 1911 is being shipped to the United States Government. To honor the brave men and women of the U.S. Marine Corps, the Colt Marine Pistol is available in limited quantities. This pistol features a desert tan Cerakoted stainless steel receiver and slide (roll marked with M45-A1 on the slide), Novak 3-dot night sights, an enhanced hammer, a Colt extended ambidextrous safety lock, a 5" National Match barrel, a MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail, and a flat, serrated mainspring housing with a lanyard loop.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous Manual
- Grips : Desert Tan/Black Composite
- Sights : Novak 3-Dot
- Weight : 40 oz
- Frame Finish :Brown Cerakote
The quality of this pistol is excellent. Fit and finish are 100%. After watching several reviews online, I was concerned that the fit & finish may not be that great on the "standard issue blue box version." I have carefully inspected this new piece upon arrival and find that all of it's features are as described by Colt's praise. The safety is very easily activated and released. Not sloppy at all for an ambi! The extended beavertail safety is correct in shape and function. The beefy grips and long trigger make the hand fit perfect for anyone within the large to extra large glove size. Trigger creep is light and minimal, trigger fall is crisp and light,,, no trigger scale available, so I would guess 4 pounds or lighter. The barrel & bushing match very well for this non-custom shop variant. The magazine release is nothing other than standard/typical 1911. Sights on this pistol are excellent and perfect for the design. The finish is excellent, no chips or scuff marks as some critics have mentioned in online reviews. The full military rail down below are well machined and no sharp edges. The mainspring housing is solid steel with a durable lanyard loop. Also worth noting is the guide and recoil springs,,, all steel. The M45 also came as noted in it's description with 2, 7 round magazines, blue box, cable lock and owners manual. Please note that this is not the custom shop version with the pelican case,,, this review is for the above pictured M45A1. Overall, this is an excellent piece, some folks may like to see an arched mainspring housing and a medium, short option on the market from Colt, however I doubt if they will produce or market any additional "custom" parts for this design. Also note that the magazine well is not flaired. Very satisfied,,, true blue 45.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.