The CZ P-07 is the updated version of the CZ 75 P-07 Duty. The debut of the full-size P-09 brought refined lines and interchangeable backstraps to our polymer Omega line. The P-07 follows suit, with new features and a nitrated slide finish that wears longer and has increased corrosion resistance. The pistol as a whole has been dehorned, removing any sharp edges to make it more comfortable for all-day carry.
Like the P-09, the P-07’s safety and decocker are interchangeable with a few minutes and minimal tools. Add to that small, medium and large backstraps and an integrated 1913 Picatinny rail on the dust cover and the P-07 is adaptable to the shooter and their needs, from service pistol to bedside protector to the envy of the shooting range.
The P-07 shares the P-09’s updated trigger shape which is more comfortable for long days at the range, as well as its snag-free hammer and forward cocking serrations. Metal 3-dot sights and a beefed up magazine spring round out the bevy of updates, resulting in the best P-07 we’ve had to date.
Note- Some CZ-USA dealers order special versions that vary from the standard configuration. This might be a difference in sights, safety mechanisms, finish or accessory package. From time to time you may find a P-07 with an extended barrel, tactical light, tritium sights or safety levers only. There are a number of special versions we ship throughout the year. May ship with or without a lanyard loop.
Product Name CZ P-07 Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready
SKU 91288 Firearm Type Handgun
Chambering 9mm Luge
r Magazine Capacity 17
Magazine Type Double Stack
Frame Urban Grey Polymer
Trigger Mech DA/SA
Sights High Tritium Three-Dot
Barrel Cold Hammer Forged
Barrel Length 4.36 in
Weight 28.7 oz
Overall Length 7.9 in
Height 5.8 in
Safety Interchangeable Ambidextrous, Decocker/Manual Safety,
Safety Stop on Hammer,
Firing Pin Block Safety
I have not shot it yet but just got it in a VERY FAST timely manner. This p-07 version is a one of a kind hard to find gun. Fit and finish is excellent. You can't beat the price for the features and what's included in the box. It was between the P-07 and the G19 and this one points more natural and is more comfortable. See the youtube MAC torture test. The lowrider slide is not hard to grip for racking and my thumb does reach the slide stop to release it without breaking my grip. I wear large gloves. Excellent communication with T.J. and easy transaction, fast shipping. Thanks Impact Guns!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.