Action: Double/Single w/manual dafety
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.9"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous Manual, Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : 3-Dot White
- Weight : 33.9 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
This is the BEST pistol I have ever owned ever!!! Accuracy is completely on point. The only thing though is that getting a holster on this gun is pretty hard. Use Blade-Tech IDPA Combo pack comes with a holster and a 2-mag holder!!!
I was at the local gun shop a few days ago, and spotted a Taurus PT92. Liked the style of the gun because I used a Beretta 92FS in the Navy. For 450 bucks, I was so close to getting it. Then an older gentleman down the way informs me that there was a Beretta M9A1 across the counter from me. The guns are nearly identical at a glance. The Beretta shows quality craftsmanship in every detail, where as the Taurus seems a bit thrown together; barrel wiggles around, mag doesn't seat in very tight, and so on. Go with the Beretta. It's a decent chunk more, but you cant beat the quality. WELL worth it. Very low recoil and quick follow up shots are a breeze. Extremely accurate right out of the box. For a home defense gun, I would recommend this to any man or woman.
The M9A1 is a very nice, rugged, durable, dependable handgun. I've put about 300 rounds through it so far right out of the box without a single problem or hiccup. It is a FULLSIZE handgun, you probably wont be easily concealing this bad boy. But with it being full size and pretty much all steel it reduces recoil and is balanced beautifully. Every one of my buddies who shot it loved it, including myself (obviously)! Even a couple who were typical beretta haters, enjoyed firing this weapon. I would DEFINITELY reccommend this firearm to anyone who is in the market for a fullsize semi auto for any use! I personally use this firearm as my primary and bedside table gun. The purchase from impact was smooth and quick. I used their layaway program and everything went great! I reccomend this firearm and impact guns!!
The M9 Beretta is one of the best duty pistols available on the market today. It is easy to clean and virtually impossible to damage or break. Don't run a tank over it and it basically won't quit on you. It has some weight to it and I feel that it helps keep you on target because it is more balanced, unlike some of the polymer frame pistols that have gained in popularity in recent years. Perhaps one of the best features of the M9 Beretta is that it is VERY accurate.
Great weapon, being used every day by our soldiers and Marines in Iraq and Afghanistan. It hits what you point it at and won't let you down unless you mistreat it. It is a full sized pistol, so a little large for ccw, but a great duty weapon. The grips can be a little large if you have smaller hands and like to shoot one handed (some competitions), but two handed grips should be fine for pretty much anyone.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.