When your Kalashnikov is thirsting for a magazine that can handle a beating, no questions asked, the INTRAFUSE® 30rd AK Magazine is the only logical choice. Not to mention that this magazine counts as 3 U.S. 922r compliant parts.
Holds 30 rounds of 7.62 x 39mm ammunition Designed for use in the AK-47
- Category : Magazines and Accessories
- Caliber : 7.62X39
- Capacity : 30 rd
- Finish : Black
- Model : IntraFuse
- Material : Composite
- Type : Detachable
- Model Fit : AK-47
Bought 2 of these a while back from a different supplier to try and modernize my Yugo M70 a bit. Fit on the 2 I have is as good or better than the metal mags that cam with it, a little wobble, but that's to be expected as the factory mags do the same thing, though these wobble less. Have had no feed issues whatsoever with these, though I've only run about 60 rounds through each. They can be a little tough to unload as others have noted. Overall, I will definitely be buying more in the future.
Good mag if you have some kind of wobble on your AK..Kind of tight at first but after a little playing in and out of your AK it will fit nice.
slight modification needed to get past the mag catch... simply took the dremel to it and it fit perfect after that, very snug. I can't say how well they operate since when I got to the range after I bought them is when I discovered they needed slight modification. With that said the other reviewer who said the rounds are near impossible to unload after loading was spot on, that spring is tight as hell... All in all good quality in my opinion, even after I had to trim it down to fit there is plenty of material left for the mag catch..
Can't beat the price. I was not sure they would be any good, but I tried a couple and they are good to go. I just ordered another dozen for my long term storage plans
A friend gave me two of these for my birthday. I'm not a big fan of plastic mags having used a few others with extremely poor performance. These however were free so I tried them. We will start wit the bad. There are three issues with these polymer mags. 1 Good luck getting them into your gun with any kind of speed you have to kind of coax them in. 2 if you load it leave it loaded till you shoot it I found it very hard to get round back out of the mag without using my rifles action, this is not such a big deal unless you are in the habit of constantly loading and unloading mags but it's there. 3 I wouldn't recomend toughing the mag while fireing. It's an AK-47 things wiggle, but these mags flop around like a dying fish. I have not tried to create the issue yet (will soon) but I'm betting if you grabbed ahold of that mag while fireing it would jam up on you. The bad stuff aside they function well I have had no jams from normal fireing and they have not gotten chewed up by my bolt. I dropped and smacked them around a bit both loaded and unloaded to try and break them but they held up fine. The price is right and they are just fine for range time.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.