The SureFire high-capacity magazine for 5.56x45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition, also available in a 100-round version, is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, they feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers. The long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance. Magazines require no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning.
SureFire High capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazine-slightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall length-fits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines. Features Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs-no lubricants required Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches
- Category : Magazines and Accessories
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Capacity : 60 rd
- Finish : Black
- Model : Mag5-60
- Material : Aluminum
- Type : High Capacity
- Model Fit : AR-15
- Brand Fit : AR-15 Platform
I got this SF60 round mag. for Christmas and took it out last weekend. I loaded it up probably 12 times and I did not have any problems at all. I tried to make it jam but I was unsuccessful. It is expensive but you get what you pay for. The best part is it really isn't much bigger than your standard 30 rounder don't ask me how but it is. I would recommend this to anyone I like.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.